Looking for Help?
You can check your order status below or click to either chat with us or leave a message
We want you enjoy shopping with us and be delighted with your purchase. The following policies clarify how we will work to meet your needs.
We process orders promptly in an effort to have your order delivered to you as soon as possible.
- All orders shipped to a US Address are shipped free unless you select a particular shipping method.
- Orders are normally processed and shipped within 24 business hours. An order placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Holiday will be processed the following business day.
- Depending on the shipping option you selected you may need to allow 4-12 working days for delivery. Details about shipping options.
- Shipping for USPS and UPS quote from carrier posted rates and are determined by package size, weight and distance to destination. Shipping quotes are provided in the shopping cart and during checkout. You only need to provide the destination zip code for a rate quote.
- If St Christopher Medal is unable to ship your order within 48 business hours we will contact you. At that time we may either cancel the unshipped part of your order or keep it open as a backorder. At any time prior to an item shipping you may cancel all or part of an order.
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the product as delivered, please notify us within 10 days of the receipt of the merchandise and we will work with you for return of that item for a replacement or refund.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization ID (RMA). The RMA must be shown on the outside of the package. Returns that arrive without a RMA will be refused and retuned to the sender. Before you return an item, contact us through the Customer Contact Form for a RMA and instructions.
- All returnable merchandise must be sent, freight prepaid at customer’s expense, and received by us within 30 days of date shipped in its original condition. Upon receipt we will issue you a full refund (less our shipping costs). Please include the reason why you do not want the merchandise.
- We require that returned items be in the same condition as when we sent them out. To insure a full refund, please return the product to us in the same packaging as it was received. Poorly packaged items which are broken while being returned to us are non-refundable.
- Damaged or defective merchandise can be exchanged free of charge by contacting us within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
- We are happy to cancel your order and give you a full refund if it has not already been engraved or shipped.
- Shipping is typically complete by 3PM CST. Email notice of shipping is usually sent after the item actually ships, so it is not safe to assume that no email notice means the item has not shipped. Orders cancelled after the item has shipped will be charged the shipping cost even if the item is refused at the destination or recalled by us from the package delivery service.
- If you need to cancel your order contact us through our Customer Contact Form or via phone at 779-888-0033 or Fax 779-210-4289.
- If your order has already been shipped, it cannot be canceled. If you no longer want the item that was shipped you will need to follow the Return Policy outlined earlier.
We share your desire to not be bothered by unwanted email. Emails from St Christopher Medal will be limited to what is needed to complete your order.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- You may be contacted if there are any problems with your order, or questions regarding engraving.
- Additional emails will be sent with shipping details when all or part of your order is shipped.
- St Christopher Medal may occasionally contact you by email after your purchase to inform you of discounts, specials, and new products. Those emails are typically limited to subscribers of our newsletter
- Opt-out options: Any email correspondence from us will always include a means by which you can request to opt out of future similar contacts.
- No Sharing: St Christopher Medal does not share any customer information with any other unrelated third parties except where necessary for the operation of the site. Information collected during the shopping process is used solely for the purpose of order processing.
- Use of IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Web. Web servers identify your computer by its IP address. St Christopher Medal uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Web site and to gather general demographic information.
You can find out all the details of our policy HERE
- At St Christopher Medal protecting your personal information through online security is of the utmost importance. We have taken reasonable means to ensure that before your information is transmitted across the Internet, it is encrypted to prevent the information from being read or tampered with during the transmission. Our site uses the industry standard, SSL (secured socket layer) encryption.
- In addition our website security and business practices have been examined as part of a security audit and found to be in compliance with the Credit Card Industry’s strictest standards.
- Our site is regularly scanned against any new or emerging threats and security countermeasures are instituted to ensure we provide the safest online experience possible.
- While St Christopher Medal takes serious measures to ensure your data is secure, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
The most effective way to contact us is through our Chat or message button at the top of this column. Customer service is also available by phone 9am-5pm CST at 779-888-0033
By mail we can be reached at:
St Christopher Medal
1643 N Alpine Rd Suite 104, Box 145
Rockford, IL 61103
St Christopher Medal and it’s related website St Christopher Medal.com is a property of EC Weickert, Inc.
- This website is intended for use only by individuals who are 13 years of age or older. If you are not at least 13 years of age, do not submit any information to this site.
- The content of this website is the property of St Christopher Medal. Information, images or other content on this website may not be used in any form without the expressed written permission of St Christopher Medal.
- Use of this website will constitute your acceptance of our shipping, return, cancellation, privacy and security policies. We will post any changes to our policies on this page so that you are always aware of rules for transaction on this site and what information we collect and how we use it.
If in any way our products or service fail to meet your expectations, please let us know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Yes You Can! – Get your 10% Off discount code now!
Orders are normally processed and shipped within 24 – 48 hours. An order placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Holiday will be processed the following business day. Depending on the shipping option you selected you may need to allow 4-12 working days for delivery.
If you choose normal shipping and your address is in the United States, Your order ships free. No special code required. Shipping rates to other destinations or those requiring expedited services are calculated in your cart.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted through our secure online payment system.
Our site is scanned daily against and new or emerging threats and security countermeasures are instituted to ensure we provide the safest online experience possible.
At St Christopher Medal, protecting your personal information through online security is of the utmost importance. We have taken reasonable means to ensure that before your information is transmitted across the Internet, it is encrypted to prevent the information from being read or tampered with during the transmission. Our site uses the industry standard, SSL (secured socket layer) encryption.
In addition our website security and business practices have been examined as part of a security audit and found to be in compliance with the Credit Card Industry’s strictest standards.